Quality and compliance
Quality Assurance Team monitor and report on issues relating to compliance, brand protection for the vendor/CHIBI, and agent behaviour towards customers ensuring high quality of customer engagement is delivered.
- Requirement Management
Monitor calls to ensure agents are compliant, competent and that they are conducting themselves in accordance with legislative and company guidelines.
- Issue & Defect Management
Identify drivers of customer satisfaction and develop/implement improvements and/or enhancements.
- Audit & Report
Analyse call outcomes, identify trends and raise through the correct channels.
- Process Improvement
Continuously test and retest processes to establish functionality and effectiveness and determine what modifications may be needed.
Week 1: Foundation Training
- Corporate Induction
- Company culture and values
- Communications Skills Training (Speech and Grammar, Accent and Language, Filipinoisms, Positive Scripting, Preventive Bridging, Avoiding Early Call Termination, Active Listening, Empathy, Common Call Scenarios)
- Cultures Training
- Debt Collections Guidelines Training
- Tools and System Navigation
- Customisable Collective Learning Hub courses available based on skills needed
Week 2: Product Specific Training
- Product specific based on your need and with our trainers working in conjunction with your team to get the best results
Week 3: Academy Bay (A-Bay)
- Transitioning of Trainees to the Production Floor
- Blended Training and Live calls for Five (5) Days with the Trainer’s Leadership
- Coaching for Opportunities Identified from Evaluated A-Bay Calls