About Collection House
Collection House is one of Australia’s largest and most respected end-to-end receivables management companies. For over 27 years, we have provided practical, customer focussed and cost-effective solutions in collections, credit management and customer care. We have redefined our organisational purpose to “Reimagine how debt is done. Better.” to challenge ourselves to have a greater positive impact for our clients and customers.
We are a purpose-driven organisation that aspires to help both businesses and individuals improve their financial positions by delivering debt management solutions that meet client and customers needs. We seek to lead positive change within the financial services sector and have greater social impact in the communities in which we operate, through collaboration with a range of community partners that share our desire to champion financial inclusion for all and provide more comprehensive customer solutions.
Diversity and Inclusion
Collection House embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are at our best when our team is as diverse and passionate as the communities in which we operate. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our Company will be.
We are proud to offer an environment where our people are able to be themselves, feel valued and respected for their perspectives and contribution. As part of our commitment to reconciliation in Australia, we actively encourage individuals of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Island backgrounds to join our team.
You’re passionate about making a positive impact and creating genuine human connections and we are too. Whether you’re excited by the financial industry, driven by analytics or passionate about customer connection and service; our diverse, values driven business will provide you opportunities to grow your career with us.
We are dedicated to improving the experience of our people at all stages of their career.
Some of the benefits we currently offer our employees include:
- Paid parental leave
- Engagement survey participation
- Bi-annual global virtual conferences
- Opportunity to become a member of our Learning Advisory Board
- Participation in our CLH Exempt Employee share plan
- Comprehensive paid training, including leadership programs
- Paid volunteering days
- State of the art offices in central locations
- Industry leading technology and equipment
- Regular townhall meetings to stay informed
- Yammer internal networking
- Gamification rewards
- Employee referral program
- Employee well-being programs
- Free confidential access to our Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Social Club & events
- Strong focus on career development
- Flexible working arrangements
- Nationally accredited certificate level education
The Group offers a variety of roles across our various businesses, including:
Account representatives, team leaders, operations managers, hardship officers, resolution specialists
IT, finance, people and culture, risk and compliance, data analytics, digital and programming, strategic projects, communications, administration
Paralegals, solicitors and support staff
Learning & Development
Learning and development specialists
The Group is made up of a number of businesses located throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Phillippines.