Focused on superior
outcomes for shareholders.
Since listing on the ASX in 2000, Collection House Limited has grown to become a leading end-to-end receivables management provider in Australia and New Zealand. We provide solutions that span the entire credit lifecycle, from receivables outsourcing to debt collection and debt purchase, and a number of ancillary services in between.
Our diverse service offering allows us to deliver shareholder value while achieving superior outcomes for our clients, and beneficial solutions for our customers.
We are focused on delivering strong, sustainable growth through the continued pursuit of innovation, improved technology, productivity and operational efficiencies.
This Investor Centre provides daily and historical share price information, important key dates, ASX announcements, reports, presentations and other important information about Collection House.
Through our Share Registry page, shareholders can:
- Register to receive Annual Reports electronically;
- Access and update information held by our Share Registry;
- View information relating to dividend and transaction history;
- Lodge a Tax File Number, and
- Download forms, change address details, and add or amend direct credit details.
CLH $ (%)